To access the Hunt Group, go to the BizPhone Hunt Group page by clicking on the icon for each Hunt Group that you wish to configure. To return to previous page without changes click on the icon located at the top right of Phone Hunt Group page
Once you click on the icon of the Hunt Group, below page will appear.
Enter and select the settings for the Hunt Group
- Set Active - Tick this box to activate the Hunt Group or untick to deactivate.
- Hunt Group ID - This ID is allocated by default.
- Hunt Group Name - Enter a name for the Hunt Group.
- CLID First Name - Enter a First Name for the Hunt Group.
- CLID Last Name - Enter a Last Name for the Hunt Group.Phone Number This Phone Number is allocated by default
Voice Mail Settings
- Activate Voice Mail Feature - Enable this to activate the voice mail feature for the Hunt Group
- Enable voice mail to be used with voice portal - Enable this option if you wish to able to listen to the Hunt Group voice messages through the Voice Portal.
- Enable voice mail to be forwarded as email - Enable this option if you wish to send a copy of the Hunt-group voice mail to an email and enter the email address inthe next field.
- Delivery Email Address Enter the email address for the voice mail to be sent to.
- Enable voice mail to be sent as carbon copy - Enable this option if you wish to send a carbon copy of the Hunt Group voicemail to a second email address.
- Carbon Copy Email-address - Enter the email address for the voice mail to be cc to.
- Enable voice mail media-file - Enable this option if you wish to select a media file for the Hunt Group voice mail.
- Select Media File - Select the available media file from the drop down list. If there is no media file
No Answer Settings
- Call Forward To - Enter the phone number to forward calls to when there is no answer. Alternatively, calls can also be forwarded to Voice Mail by entering *55 in front of the 10-digit phone number or in front of the phone extension.
- Skip to next agent after Specify the number of rings before the call is sent to next xx rings agent.
- Forward call after waiting xx seconds - Specify the number of seconds before call is forwarded to the specified phone number
Not Reachable Settings
- Enable Call Forwarding Not Reachable - Enable this to forward calls to a specified number when the Hunt Group is unreachable. Alternatively, calls can also be forwarded to Voice Mail by entering *55 in front of the 10-digit phone number or in front of the phone extension.
- Make Hunt group busy when all available agents are not reachable - Enable this to send a busy tone to the caller when the hunt group is unreachable.
Calling ID Settings
- Use the system default Hunt Group - Use the CLID settings defined by default.
- Include Hunt Group- Use the Hunt Group name specified in the General settings asthe CLID
Assigned Phone Users
- Group Members - Assign the Phone Users to the Hunt Group by highlighting the user you wish to add from the “Available Phone Users”list and click the button and the user will be added to the assigned list.To add more users, repeat the same steps.To remove user from the “Assigned Phone List”, click button and the user will be removed from the list.
Once you have finished configuring all options, click “Update” at the bottom of the screen and it will save the Hunt Group settings that you have just configured